Powerful, intuitive applications like Gmail, Google Calendar and Google Docs can help to significantly reduce your company’s IT costs and help your employees to collaborate more effectively – all for just $50 per user per year.
Google provides stable, secure online applications for businesses of all sizes; enabling you to access all the information you need – when you need it. At JoffTech, we embrace the power of Google Apps and its Software-as-a-Service approach; harnessing its power and what it can do for you, whether you are a small start-up, or a large, multi-national organization.
Affordability lies at the centre of this powerful solution, and at £33 per user per year, it’s hard to ignore the value it can bring to your business. Seamless mobile integration provides remote synchronization of data between your company’s mobile / handheld devices and Google Apps.
Here are a few basic features that you can expect from the Google Apps solution:
- 99.9% uptime guarantee results in less than 15 minutes of downtime per month
- 25GB of storage provided for each user (Premier Edition)
- Full Control of branding, access to API for integration including single sign-on (SSO) with Microsoft networks
- Superior Reliability and Less Administration
- Continuous Innovation Delivered without Hassles
- Enterprise-level Security and Compliance with Postini
- Great way to work in a collaborative team environment
- Google Apps Sync for Microsoft Outlook – which enables seamless connection between your existing Outlook software directly into the Google Apps Platform
- Google Calendar has built-in support for iCal (with CalDav)
- Google Talk is a standard Jabber service that can be used with iChat on Mac, or any Jabber client on Windows
These are just some of the powerful features that we would love to discuss with you if you’re interested in a Google Apps collaboration services deployment for your growing business or team.
JoffTech’s Google Apps Solution – We take care of the day-to-day management of your Google Apps account, including everything from creating new accounts and changing passwords, to training users and providing business process consulting. We also provide remote support for your staff when they have issues accessing e-mail, working with their e-mail client, or accessing with a mobile device leaving you free to focus on your business.